Briess is partnering with the American Homebrewers Association in the month of February for something special. When you join or renew this month you will receive a FREE copy of “Malt” by John Mallett. PLUS, the first 250 to join or renew will also receive 1 pound of Briess Special Roast Malt!
Enter offer code MALT when joining/renewing to redeem
The AHA is a not-for-profit organization based in Boulder, CO., dedicated to promoting the community of homebrewers and empowering homebrewers to make the best beer in the world. Since 1978, the AHA has worked to educate people worldwide about the coolest hobby there is—homebrewing. Now, there are over 1.2 million people who brew their own beer at home in the United States.
The American Homebrewers Association:
- Was founded in 1978 by homebrew author and Brewers Association President Charlie Papazian in Boulder, Colorado.
- Has over 46,000 members.
- Advocates for homebrewers’ rights in the United States.
- Is governed by a committee of homebrewers elected by its members.
- Hosts the world’s largest beer competition, the National Homebrew Competition (NHC)
- Publishes Zymurgy magazine.
- Hosts multiple events promoting home beer, cider and mead making.
- Is a division of the Brewers Association, a not-for-profit trade association dedicated to promoting and protecting amateur and professional craft brewers.