Join Briess Division Manager – Brew East, Mike Killelea, at the 2016 North Carolina Craft Brewers Conference and Trade Show November 1st – 3rd at the Twin City Quarters in Winston-Salem, NC. Over 450 members from the craft brewing community from North Carolina and neighboring states are expected to attend this year’s conference.
Trade Show Hours
- November 2nd, 2016: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- November 3rd, 2016: 8:30am – 2:00pm
- Keynote address by Scott Metzger, founder of Freetail Brewing.
- Pre-Conference sessions for new breweries & breweries-in-planning.
- Tuesday evening “FailFest.” Failure leads to insight, understanding and innovation.
- More sessions for established brewery personnel and larger brewery personnel.
- JB Shireman returns with his Winds of Change talk about the landscape of craft brewing.
- A members-only session to elect Guild board seats.
- Bigger and better 2-day trade show with our affiliate and retailer members.
Twin City Quarter
301 W 5th St
Winston-Salem, NC 27101