Our Commitment To Privacy
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the www.Briess.com and www.BrewingWithBriess.com websites. Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services. Several services we offer on our websites may require you to provide us with personal information in order to subscribe to newsletters, post recipes, etc. Types of personal information we will collect include your name, business name, title, mailing and shipping addresses, email address, phone number, etc.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information we gather for several purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in polls and contests.
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To track visits and return visits to our websites.
- Accumulating and analyzing aggregate data on our websites.
- Determining which features our overall user population likes best.
- Displaying the most appropriate content based on your interests.
- To show advertisements on Google and other advertising partners, tailored to your interests, based on the page you visited on this website and to measure the impact of those advertisements on our website (for more info, see “Advertising Cookies” below)
One of the data management services we use is Google Analytics Advertising Features, including Search Remarketing. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site — for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page. For Google Analytics Advertising Features, you can opt-out through Google Ads Settings or by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page. You can find more information about how Google uses information from our sites here.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting Briess Industries, Inc. via our contact form. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by emailing us a request that credibly shows error.
What Are Your Options
Users who choose not to provide user data requested by our registration process can still view our website content. Users who chose to provide user data requested by our registration process to receive services have the following options:
- Opting not to receive electronic newsletters or other electronic messages when submitting an inquiry.
- Opting not to provide certain personal information when submitting an inquiry.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 920.849.7711 or contact us here.