Our Butternut Squash Soup recipe is here just in time to add this warm comfort food to any holiday meal!
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1Tbsp ginger, grated
- 3 lbs butternut squash cubed ─ seeds and peel removed
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 13 1/2 fluid ounces coconut or other non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup CBW® Golden Light
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat oil in a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger, and onion. Cook until onions start to appear transparent.
- Add cubed butternut squash, vegetable broth, coconut milk,
CBW® Golden Light, salt (adjust the quantity to your preference), and pepper. Cook until squash is soft.
- Using an immersion blender, carefully blend until creamy and smooth. Alternatively ─ after it cools ─ use a blender to process. May need to do it in a few batches, depending on the size of the blender.