Learn how to better use malt in all your homebrew and how to best brew malt-forward beers with Briess Director of Homebrewing, and BYO Columnist Aaron Hyde!
You’ll spend a full day on all things malt including:
- The malting process.
- Tips and techniques for home malting and roasting your own grains.
- Understanding the differences and characteristics of malt varieties.
- Recipe design for getting the most out of your malt.
- Technical milling and mashing information.
- Understanding and troubleshooting malt-related issues in homebrew such as haze.
This one-day intensive malt course will be offered at the BYO Boot Camp in Indianapolis, IN, November 3rd, 2017.
For more information visit- https://byo.com/byo-boot-camps/2017-indianapolis-byo-boot-camp
I hope to see you there!