Join Dan Bies at the Master Brewers Conference
The Annual Master Brewers Conference brings an array of technical experts from across the brewing and affiliated industries. Briess is proud to be a part of this conference year after year through our Technical Team presenting posters and seminars on thriving industry topics. This year, Technical Representative, Dab Bies will be presenting his poster on Effects of specialty malts on the visual perception of beer and foam.
The visual perception of beer is commonly described in terms of SRM, hue and foam hue/color. This poster presentation will look at the physical phenomena affecting these attributes and the variations in malt processing that help to create the wide range of color intensities and hues we observe in beer and its foam.
Master Brewers Conference | Poster
Effects of specialty malts on the visual perception of beer and foam.
Dan Bies, Briess Technical Service Representative
Thursday, October 12
- 11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Open poster viewing
- 12:00–12:30 p.m.: Even-numbered poster authors at posters
- 12:30–1:00 p.m.: Odd-numbered poster authors at posters
- 5:15–6:45 p.m. Opening Happy Hour with Exhibits
- 5:30–6:00 p.m.: All poster authors at posters