Are you looking for a fun edible holiday craft? Try these quick and easy, but tasty chocolate malt turkeys.
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 4 oz chocolate candy coating for melting
- 1 1/2 tsp Maltoferm® CR-451 (or favorite Briess extract powder)
- Candy molds in your favorite holiday shapes
- Melt the chocolate candy coating according to directions.
- Stir in 1 1/2 tsp Maltoferm® or extract powder.
- Pour into molds.
- Cool for about 1 hour before removing from the molds.
These malty treats are a nice addition to a holiday place setting or dessert and they could even be used to create a centerpiece! Whichever way you choose to use these decorative chocolates, it will look like you spent hours toiling in the kitchen, when in reality you will have time to relax and sip your favorite malty beverage 😉